-->

DIY Under Sink Paper Towel Holder…2 Hooks and Ribbon!

Hi everyone! Cleaning the bathroom. Not much to talk about there…just one of those things we need to get done. To make it easy for me, I have cleaning supplies in each bathroom under the sink. I usually have the paper towels in a basket for a quick grab, but having it mounted to the cabinet door would be easier.

Here's my solution…and yes I match the yellow ribbon to the yellow cleaning supplies. Couldn't help it!

DIY paper towel holder

I did buy one of those cheap plastic paper towel holders, but I thought it was a "stick on" kind. It was a screw in type and I just couldn't do it. You know me...changing things around so much and then being left with screw holes in the cabinets…aahhh

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel