-->

Handmade Christmas Ornaments...

It's November 1st and even though I think about Christmas all year long, from now on, I am in full holiday mode. My clip boards are out and the lists have started. I did a post about organizing for the Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, so if you missed that you can click HERE.

One of my clips boards is just about the 12 Christmas trees I put up in each room...what tree goes where and what the theme will be on each. I have been decorating multiple Christmas trees for most of my 27 married years, so I reuse old things I have in different ways. I also buy things at the end of the year or at clearance sales and that always inspires a new tree theme.

This year I was inspire by this basket I bought on sale at Michael's Craft store. I just love the red sweater fabric and the Scandinavian look. I already had the gray felt and red burlap, so a new tree is born.

handmade ornaments

Here are some of the things I made already for ornaments on the tree...

handmade ornaments

This little ornament is so cute and easy to make. You can either sew it or hot glue it.

handmade ornaments

Easy step by step picture instructions too...

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel