-->

My Love Hate Relationship with Pre-Lit Trees…and How I Fixed It

I have been decorating multiple trees for Christmas for most all of my married life, so when pre-lit trees were invented I was, well, WOO HOO!!! I didn't rush out to buy them right away, but it was a goal to buy them one by one at the end of season sales. I always wait for the 75% off, so the deals are great.

I thought the long hours of stringing lights on trees was over. Did I think the trees would last forever…no. However, I didn't think about the time "IT" would happen. What is the IT, you ask?

This is IT…

That moment in time when the lights on all of my trees don't work...hence, my love hate relationship with pre-lit trees.

fixing pre-lit trees

Come on in to see more…

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel