-->

Turn a Kitchen Towel into an Adorable Pillow...

Hi everyone! I'm doing a little Christmas decorating early in our daughters' rooms, because we have guest staying in there over the holidays. I can do it early because…1) the girls are on their own now and 2) no one will see it right now and think I'm a looney for putting up trees this early!! Lol I'm not done with the trees yet, but I have done a little sewing. I'll show the full room when I'm finished.

I found awesome kitchen towels in TJ Maxx. They were the perfect color red that I'm using to decorate one of the rooms. When I saw the towels, I knew they were going to be pillows and wall hangings. Here's how the pillows turned out!

Kitchen Towel Pillows made in one minute…

kitchen towel pillow

This literally took a minute to make….fold and sew 2 lines of stitching!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel