-->

How To Make a Marshmallow Wreath...

I've seen marshmallow wreaths in magazines and on Pinterest, so I thought I would give it a try for myself. I took pictures as I was making it and tried to get a post out before Christmas, but never had the chance with so many things going on. This week will be my "better late than never" posts.

I want to share how I put it together, because the wreath has a wintry feel and you can still keep it up for the month of January. I also used it for a decoration at a Hot Chocolate Bar I had for a party and it was the perfect addition. You can also bookmark it or pin it and you can make one for yourself next year for Christmas!

Marshmallow Wreath…

marshmallow wreath

This is a great project to make while you're watching television, so come on in and see…

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel