-->

Homemade Irish Cream Recipe...

Happy New Year to everyone!!! I hope you've had a great start to 2015 so far. Thought I'd share a recipe for homemade Irish Cream to celebrate the holiday. I've been making this recipe for almost 30 years and it's one of the most popular things I make. Everyone just LOVES it!! I make batches of it from Thanksgiving, straight through Christmas, til New Year's Day. I serve it for holiday parties and make jars full of it to give as gifts.

Homemade Irish Cream...


If you've never had Irish Cream, it's a creamy, chocolate, coffee after dinner drink with a slight kick in the pants from the whiskey!!

homemade Irish Cream

I hope you'll enjoy this recipe...it's so yummy!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel