-->

Easy Handmade Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments...

I'm still on the Christmas crafting craze and making more ornaments. Maybe I'm being nostalgic and missing my daughters, but keeping busy keeps my mind busy! Remember last week's post about a red and gray themed tree and handmade ornaments? You can click HERE if you missed it. I want the tree to have a Scandinavian feel, but we'll see how far I get! Lol.

This is my latest craft to add a natural wood element to the tree…

Clothespin Snowflake!!

diy clothespin snowflake ornament


For the tree, I'm using gray felt, red burlap, yarns, natural wood and berries. I just love the textures.

handmade ornaments

Here are some of the things I already made…the yarn balls will be made into a garland, but I still need to buy wooden beads to separate the yarn balls. The others are felt ornaments and a letter to Santa. Click HERE for those.

handmade ornaments

They are so easy to make…just clothespins, hot glue and only takes 10-15 minutes to make.

diy clothespin snowflake ornament

Heat up your glue gun and let's get started…

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS POST!! »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel